Withdrawal from Courses

After the drop/add period and up to one week following the midterm period, students may receive an administrative withdrawal from a course. A grade of W for the course is placed on the transcript, and the transaction requires the adviser’s and instructor’s signatures. Course withdrawal is not complete or official until all signatures have been obtained and a copy is filed in the Office of Student Records. Students who stop attending but do not officially withdraw from the course will receive a grade of F. Please refer to the academic calendar for deadlines.