Change of Grade

An instructor may change a grade previously assigned by processing an official change of grade form. This form may be obtained in the Office of Student Records or in the dean’s office. The instructor must request the grade change and cite the reason for changing the grade. The form must be approved by the instructor, the department chair (Humanities and Social Sciences only), and the dean under whose jurisdiction the course was offered. The deadline for submitting a change of grade is 6 weeks into the following semester. Please refer to the academic calendar for deadlines.