Change of College or Major

Students may change colleges or majors by filing the appropriate change of major form  or through their LORA account. Students must have a minimum 2.0 to change colleges. Students who change their majors must follow the academic program in effect at the time of the change. Students must allow 5 working days for the dean of their new college or majors to process all of the paperwork.

Students wishing to add or change a minor, must do so in their Dean's Office.